“Discovering the Jewish Jesus” Apple TV Application by: Discovering the Jewish Jesus
Last modified: 11/19/2018
Shalom Ministries International, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are
committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
• The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you
download, install, register with, access, or use the Discovering the Jewish Jesus Apple TV
application (the “App”); and
• Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App and in email, text, and
other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
• We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites
you may access through this App; or
• You provide to or is collected by any third party.
Our websites and apps, and these third parties may have their own privacy policies,
which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your
information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not
download, register with, or use this App. By downloading, registering with, or using this App,
to make a reasonable effort to notify you of those changes. Your continued use of this App after
we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy
periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly
collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received
personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will
delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child
under 13, please contact us at (800) 777-7835.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us; and
• Automatically when you use the App.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you to provide
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email
address, telephone number, or any other identifiers by which you may be
contacted online or offline (your “personal information”); and
• Regarding individual prayer requests and favorited content; and
• That is about you but individually does not identify you.
This information includes:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes
information provided at the time of registering to use the App, subscribing to our
services, providing prayer requests and testimonies, and requesting further
services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone
numbers), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research
• Details of transactions you carry out through the App and of the fulfillment of
your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing
an order through the App.
• Content derived, with your permission, from your social media account or
You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted”) on public areas of
websites you access through the App (your “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are
Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may decline to provide certain
personal information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share
your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User
Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically
• Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect
certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, location
data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and
use on or through the App.
• Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and
internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address,
operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s
• Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other
information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include,
for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address
• Location Information. This App may collect real-time information about the
location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or, if you have
already downloaded it, then delete it from your device.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
• Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone.
It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate
setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable
to access certain parts of our App.
• Web Beacons. Pages of the App may contain small electronic files known as web
beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit
the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for
other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app
content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information
collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may
• Your mobile device manufacturer.
• Your mobile service provider.
They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral)
advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If
you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the
responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any
personal information, to:
• Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or
services that you request from us.
• Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts
entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or
services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and
more personalized experience by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App
according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you use the App.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be
of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our
business and who are bound to keep personal information confidential and use it
only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us a
Testimony through our App, we will transmit the contents of that Testimony to
relevant parties and systems.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any
government or regulatory request.
• To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
and for billing and collection.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property,
or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to
us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures
of over your information.
• Tracking Technologies. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser
cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you disable or refuse
cookies or block the use of other tracking technologies, some parts of the App
may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
• Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App to
collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the
settings on your device. If you block the use of location information, some parts
of the App may then be inaccessible or not function properly. Please note that
neither the Company nor the App is responsible for your device’s locationtracking
enabling or disabling functions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interestbased
advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have
your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from
members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and
visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to
request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We
cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not
accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or
legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the App, copies of your User Contributions
may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by
other App users.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our App that are California
residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third
parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: PO Box 777 Blissfield, MI
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is
not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot
guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any
transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for
circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
and attempt to notify you by email to the email address specified in your account.
responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you and
or via our toll-free number:
Dustin Roberts / Executive Producer
Discovering the Jewish Jesus
Office: 614-504-6052 / Mobile: 303-847-6724
I have been blessed by supporting your ministry, “pressed down and overflowing”.
For the very first time, I understand the real meaning of water Baptism.
I wanted you to know that you literally rescued me from hell.
My 7 year old son Jacob watches your show with me every week.
Rabbi, thank you for boldly proclaiming truth!
I was very impacted by your Live Broadcast via the Internet.
I wanted you to know, I am now a Lover of Jesus Christ
I just became a monthly Partner to your ministry!
Through your teachings, God has given me a supernatural boost of faith.
I feel loved and encouraged by this ministry.